200 Animals die or are abused Every day!! Save a Life!!!

pets illegal pitbulls dogfights suffer torture,animal companions owner abuser killer dog cat pet

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Basketball!!

Yeah have a gmae 2night in Bentonville we play at 6:00. I hae 1 in Springdale Fri & Sat 2!! Fri games r 6:15 & 8:25.We r not sure on Sat gmaes yet. I hope u can come!


Hey if any of u have any one's blog that is from the Patiot team plzzz tell me.
Thanks PaulaBear

0 comments:

I love Horses

Stop Horse Slaughter!!!

Stop Horse Slaughter

Orange Rose

Hi, I hope u like my blogg I'm stil working on it but its getting there!!!
Thanks sooooo much for understanding,Paulabear

About this Blog

This blogg is about me,my friends, and my family!!!! What is going on with me or anyone I care about.
Paulabear

Stop Animal Abuse Save a Life!!!!!

stop animal abuse Pictures, Images and Photos

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP